After a few days of sleeping 10hours and more, I think I'm finally happy and content :) Er, I sound like a large hammy myself :s
But don't think it's all sleep and slack. I've also been quite busy catching up on a lot of sgWar stuff. It seems like the more I focus on clearing, the more I find things that need to be done. But hopefully, the new reference guide I've created for staff will come in handy when the new mods come in. I can just direct them to read everything! Hahaha :P
These few days when people ask me how is university going, I cringe. I think for the time being I just wanna hide somewhere where university hasn't been invented :s I'm just glad things have slowed down at last for me. I am really dreading next semester, cos I think it's only going to get tougher from here on.
I really dread having to select next semester's modules. I still feel a lot of pressure to find work, but I also wanna complete my degree asap. Maybe that's the reason I try to stay in bed more, so I don't have to think about it :s
So please don't mind me if I don't sound very chirpy if you ask about school :s
- 22 June 2006 2:32pm -
2 comments:
there are ups and downs in every individuals life including me. i so yearn to go school is becos i have been holidaying since last nov. i know i will dread going to school once sch starts cos i know im unable to take stress. do cheer up and take a break if u need to. =)
It's ok I guess, I usually don't have such adverse reactions to school.. Think I just had too stressful a semester that's all :)
It's nice to have some time off, but I've been busy with other stuff ehehe :)
Can't keep still ;)
Post a Comment